What's new

My cat wont stop glaring at me

Colin_T

Reaction score
stare at it for a couple of minutes and get someone to sneak up behind it and push it off the chair, or touch its back and watch it jump 10 feet in the air.

put it in a fish tank and make it a new catfish

give it to the dog to play with

see if the Chinese restaurant needs meat

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
stare at it for a couple of minutes and get someone to sneak up behind it and push it off the chair, or touch its back and watch it jump 10 feet in the air.

put it in a fish tank and make it a new catfish

give it to the dog to play with

see if the Chinese restaurant needs meat
All of the above...

CharleeZeya

Reaction score
Still not as bad as swans though
I can’t imagine being chased by a swan! Had my sunroof open last week and a large crow tried to join me inside. No doubt I would have wrecked my car due to abandoning it while it was in drive had that joker been successful:hyper:

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I can’t imagine being chased by a swan! Had my sunroof open last week and a large crow tried to join me inside. No doubt I would have wrecked my car due to abandoning it while it was in drive had that joker been successful:hyper:
In new Zealand where I used to live we have a lot of black swans, they were vicious!

Barry Tetra

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
In new Zealand where I used to live we have a lot of black swans, they were vicious!
I often carry my slingshot with me in case they bite me, theres a ton of them here and you dont know how fast they are....and if one of them attacked me all of them will come after you.

Last edited:

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days