My bettas new home

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

birdman

Reaction score
hey all.
i just put my betta in a 20 litre tank its about 45cm X 24cm X 24cm or 18inches X 9" X 9".

ive got a heater and some plants (plastic) and a pot for hiding...

do u think i will need a filter...? and if so what sort???

i will change water once a week....

anyhelp welcomed....thanks in advance... :rolleyes:

Just a simple filter though. A tank that small doesn't need a filter, but it is definatly better off. Just a Internal Box FIlter with activated carbon and floss wool.

No one else replied because they are dumb. :hey:

a filter isnt totally vital for a small betta tank like that, though since you have the room if you can find a small one (like penn plex's small world filter), you don't want anythign with a strong current off it. i keep my bettas in one gal tanks without filters (they hated the current), and just change the water once or twice a week. you should be fine if you do as planned.

sorry about the less than helpful posts, we all get alittle loopy on here sometimes, you have to realize that and try not to take it too seriously or personally :lol:

You're very welcome :D

The first reply was good, so why add more? ;)

birdman said:
#### this forum.

thanks for nothin.

but thank you to the one dedcent reply.
Hi, I am commanderdoom21 with a different name. If you do not like sensless posts, you do not like me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BETTAS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! AMERICAN CHEESE MOLD SUCKS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! PAY ME A DOLLAR!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Cookies?

Itty Bitty Betta said:
dixaisy930 said:
Bueaattaa?  Wauttur?  Ttainc?  Mie kno undarstand.... :blink:  :zz  :huh:  :huh:  :lol:
Is that you, Algernon???? :huh:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I read flowers for algernon in school. I also watched the movie. Both book and movie SUCKED!!! What is the point of the guy becoming a geniouse and just...getting stupid again. Thats so retarded. A.K.A, eating your food. And it seriously is retarded because the whole plot of the story was a retarded guy. I just don't get the story ending.

I AM THE GOD OF RANDOM POSTS!!!!!

You are no god you are banned.

Most reactions

Back