My betta ripped my shrimp in half

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of his body is gone?? I mean the shrimp could still kinda be "alive" but not really ALIVE. Just dying slowly. His whole system is in shock.
If ite just a little bit of it's tails it COULD be ok... But if its his body ripped in half like you said, then no.
 
How much of his body is gone?? I mean the shrimp could still kinda be "alive" but not really ALIVE. Just dying slowly. His whole system is in shock.
If ite just a little bit of it's tails it COULD be ok... But if its his body ripped in half like you said, then no.
Yeah it’s like his tail and a little bit up his body but I think the betta has found the rest of his body if he brings it to the front I’ll get a pic.
 
Oh no maybe might need two now he’s chasing his girlfriend around ahahah why is this so funny to watch
Well live feeding I suppose😅
Not really funny, their dying... But I could see why its entertaining to watch the bettas hunt.
 
Well live feeding I suppose😅
Not really funny, their dying... But I could see why its entertaining to watch the bettas hunt.
Yeah hope he doesn’t eat the other ones I don’t want to by more funny how he just sneaks up and then the shrimp turn around and the bettas just ther.
 
@Rocky998 A basic fact of life is that the big fish always eats the little fish. Always. It's happening in millions of places right now all over the world. And , sad to say , almost all of us are closet sadists and like watching it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top