My Assassin Has Finally Been Assassinated....i Think?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice to meet you, also!

I just watched the video of your tank again. I really like it!

I would like to get some amano shrimp sometime. This winter, I may set up a tank with guppies and snails and shrimp. And maybe a dwarf crayfish if I can find one.

I have a bunch of nerite snails. I love them. I just put them on a plant and the algae is gone in a few days. Occasionally, I will find an empty shell like you did and wonder what happened.

Good luck with your water issues. I'm having a problem with my tank right now, also. And, my back has been killing me!

Mark

Mark Z. said:
Nice to meet you, also!

I just watched the video of your tank again. I really like it!

I would like to get some amano shrimp sometime. This winter, I may set up a tank with guppies and snails and shrimp. And maybe a dwarf crayfish if I can find one.

I have a bunch of nerite snails. I love them. I just put them on a plant and the algae is gone in a few days. Occasionally, I will find an empty shell like you did and wonder what happened.

Good luck with your water issues. I'm having a problem with my tank right now, also. And, my back has been killing me!

Mark

I really enjoy my little amano shrimp.  He's constantly busy and just fun to watch.  I'd definitely recommend them!  I love my nerite also but am afraid for him as his shell is pitting because of my water issues.

Good luck to you also!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back