my angel

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

angel_lover

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i think i got it right this time...im just trying to figure out how to work my digital sorry everyone...isnt he gorgeous?? :D

Attachments

• mini_Picture_001.jpg
    mini_Picture_001.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 55
WOW! :hyper: That is a beautiful Silver. It is much more colorful and the fins are stunning. Do you know what variety it is? It certainly is not a standard Silver.

--Tim

they are pretty big now ive had them for about 8 monthes...they had babies you can see a few in the second pic there...that first pic looks pretty much like their real size..i couldnt wait to show them off i just bought my digital camera yesterday...btw your cat is a cutie..i love cats too i have 3 :p

im not sure what they are i go them at wal-mart actually :fun: ...they were the first fish i bought ever...and everyone was telling me they would die and angels are delicate and bla bla bla so i was scared :/ but i read up alot on angels and fishkeeping and hey guess it payed off and i realized i love fish and i have bought 2 more tanks since :thumbs:

Your Wal-Mart has nicer angels than mine!!!! They are beauties.

I end up rescuing any that WM has because they don't take good care of them and most are sick :no:

I'm a sucker for the underdog. :*)

I didn't see the babies till you pointed them out! Do the parents both look the same? Would you be willing to sell/ship some of those babies? I have gotten several fish through the mail. I have gotten them through federal express, airborne express and US post office priority mail.

--Tim

those are the parents in the pics...they look pretty well the same...the first one i call Fish and the second Chips so Fish is a little bigger and he only has only stripes and Chips as you can see is a little more speckled...thats interesting you can send through the mail..they survive??i totally know what you mean about walmart not taking care of their fish.i always see dead ones when i go and the few i have bought from there always seem unhealthy when i get them then after awhile perk up..oh well cant save them all i guess :sad:

They're both gorgeous, but that first angel is absolutely stunning!! :wub: A definite fish of the month candidate in my opinion. What size tank are they in, and what did they spawn on?

they are in a 55 gallon right now but they were in a 20 and unfortuantly i was on a trip when the spawned i came back and found a bunch a little fish so thats all i know....its too bad though i wish i was around im hoping they will do it again :p im looking to redecorate my tank..get lots of nice real plants but i cant seem to find nice ones any one have any suggestion for redecorating???

Most reactions

Back