My Amazing Birthday Frog

riffraff

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
heres my amazing birthday ...

late last night done a water change on my 2nd tank, and moved a few frogs over from the main one, all was well and off i went to sleep.......

5am, alarm goes off and happy 45th to me, i stumble through to the bathroom, bleary eyed and a little older, out of the corner of my eye i see somethimg slowly crawling from behind the toilet, i stop mid flow and jump back...what the bloody hell fire is that, more awake now i focus on the shape....its a bloody frog, covered in fluff and crap!! so wide awake now i scoop the fluffy mess up and gently rinse him under a tap, i wash the fluff of,(hes got at least 15ft through the bedroom and hallway, after a 4ft drop from the tank to the bathroom across carpets )as i rinse the crap of him hes starts to wriggle and then tries to hop out my hand, i get him back to the tank and he just lies at the top, then shoots off to the bottom!

i`m shocked to say the least but, finish my wee, get dressed (yes it was all a naked rescue!)and sort myself for work, the tank has a cut out for leads etc, this has to be where he escpaed so i block it, check and check till i have to leave..

8 and a half hrs later i`m back and straight to froggy, he seems happy as larry as if nothing has happened, i do a massive water change and fed the fishies and frogs, pleased to report all seems good.
that was a birthday i wont forget!

riffraff

Most reactions

Back