My 7' Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lestat999

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all,

Here's a recent clip of my tank, my fish are getting quite big these days.  I might have to upgrade
good.gif

http://youtu.be/u0N2mZRFRsI

Woooooah nice fish! I have to say I am surprised though, I thought clown loaches were carnivores?

Very nice, wear a wetsuit when you catch that giant gourami to move him to a bigger tank, I have a feeling you'll need it
laugh.png

If that is the only Clown Loach you have, feel free to put him in a bucket and send him down to Plymouth, where he can join the 27 that are in my 8 footer
biggrin.png

Lorne said:
Very nice, wear a wetsuit when you catch that giant gourami to move him to a bigger tank, I have a feeling you'll need it
laugh.png

If that is the only Clown Loach you have, feel free to put him in a bucket and send him down to Plymouth, where he can join the 27 that are in my 8 footer
biggrin.png

Don't worry, he isn't alone in there.  He's just very sociable whereas the others are only seen after 21:00.

Lorne said:

Love the tank.

Lestat999 said:
laugh.png

biggrin.png

Don't worry, he isn't alone in there.  He's just very sociable whereas the others are only seen after 21:00.

Lorne said:

Love the tank.

Cool, glad he's got friends
smile.png

Most reactions

Back