my 55 gl saltwater tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

this is my other anemone they keep me busy i have to hand feed them. they will stick to my fingers when i feed them but have never stung me. i read somewhere that they can sting but i've been lucky i guess. i guess they wonlt sting the hand that feeds them :lol:

Attachments

• anemone.jpg
    anemone.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 45
What a beautiful tank and fish. Excellent close ups :) LMAO at the whole sting the had that feeds...and yes they do sting, the stingers are called nematocysts, did some neat tests with them in school.

It looks like your having the old drip causing background to stick problem. I hate when that happens. Happened not too long ago with a brand new tank, and drove me nuts! Usually it's a small drip on the outside coming from the top frame. Just find out where it's dripping and patch it up with a bit of silicone, should do the trick.

Oh yeah, another TOTM nomination.. :)

about the background I think the way it sticks to the glass in some spots is kinda cool it gives the appearence of caves in the back. mabie i will fix it if you think it dont look right

Hey, if you like the way it looks, then there is no need to fix it :) The only thing you may want to keep an eye out for is algae growth or mould.

Most reactions

Back