My 55 Gallon

ECCO_

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Davy Jones' Locker
My 55gallon is finally coming to life, and Ill be setting it up tonight. I've allready cleaned the gravel and added it to the tank, tonight Ill be adding water.
My question is how long should I let it cycle before I add what ever fish I get?
 
personally...ive never done a fishless cycle ever...


just start small, and keep the water good always worked for me
 
My 55gallon is finally coming to life, and Ill be setting it up tonight. I've allready cleaned the gravel and added it to the tank, tonight Ill be adding water.
My question is how long should I let it cycle before I add what ever fish I get?

unfortunaley it will take as long as is needed i presume ur doing a fishless cycle from scratch if so u will need a bottle of ammonia and alot of patience lol it could take anywhere between 4-10 weeks sometimes longer :P


jen
 
My 55gallon is finally coming to life, and Ill be setting it up tonight. I've allready cleaned the gravel and added it to the tank, tonight Ill be adding water.
My question is how long should I let it cycle before I add what ever fish I get?

unfortunaley it will take as long as is needed i presume ur doing a fishless cycle from scratch if so u will need a bottle of ammonia and alot of patience lol it could take anywhere between 4-10 weeks sometimes longer :P


jen

I will be doing it with fish. That i caught.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top