My 26 Gallon Bow Front

Blondielovesfish said:
There isn't an app for this site, however there is a mobile site. Just go to the bottom of the page and it should have something about a mobile page (can't remember what exactly it says).

Also, if you want to upload a pic then you can create a photo bucket (or similar) account and upload to there and then post the URL onto here.
Oo I see! Good to know, thanks a lot!

Thats a really good looking setup Rick, is that Amazon Frogbit up top?

I like the box front for sure. The only things I dislike are; taking pictures - the bowed front makes for taking pictures anything but straight on difficult. And even trying to view the tank at high angles makes it impossible to see. Other than that it adds a little bit of different depth to the tank. If I was to go bigger than 26g id probably stick with straight glass.

Kinda agree, but it was dirt cheap so I thought why not. Plus if the front bothers a person they can always opt to turn it around and have the flat front facing out and still have the added dimension of the bow in the back for accessories and maybe a center focal point for wood or plants!

DRB said:
Thats a really good looking setup Rick, is that Amazon Frogbit up top?
Thank you! Dwarf water lettuce up top

cichlidi45 said:
I like the box front for sure. The only things I dislike are; taking pictures - the bowed front makes for taking pictures anything but straight on difficult. And even trying to view the tank at high angles makes it impossible to see. Other than that it adds a little bit of different depth to the tank. If I was to go bigger than 26g id probably stick with straight glass.Kinda agree, but it was dirt cheap so I thought why not. Plus if the front bothers a person they can always opt to turn it around and have the flat front facing out and still have the added dimension of the bow in the back for accessories and maybe a center focal point for wood or plants!
Haha I never thought about that!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back