Multiple hobby enthusist

analogdude

Reaction score
Good day fellow aquarium lovers. I am just getting back into setting up a 30 gallon tank. I kept one for many years 25 years ago. I hope to create one like I had before as a community tank. Once I succed in setting up the tank and preparing it for fish I intend to resume my other two hobbies, antique/vintage camera collecting and refurbishing and I am a closet audiophile.

In setting up my tank I intend to have lots of plants so if anyone can recommend a way to buy bulk inexpensively I would appreciate the tip. I
already have plenty of light and attractive stone for the tank.

Well, a timer has just gone off and I must run. Talk more later.
analogdude

Welcome to our forum... :hi:
Keep us posted about the set up...

Good day fellow aquarium lovers. I am just getting back into setting up a 30 gallon tank. I kept one for many years 25 years ago. I hope to create one like I had before as a community tank. Once I succed in setting up the tank and preparing it for fish I intend to resume my other two hobbies, antique/vintage camera collecting and refurbishing and I am a closet audiophile.

In setting up my tank I intend to have lots of plants so if anyone can recommend a way to buy bulk inexpensively I would appreciate the tip. I
already have plenty of light and attractive stone for the tank.

Well, a timer has just gone off and I must run. Talk more later.
analogdude
Hello Dude. I really think you'd do yourself a favor if you got a larger tank. A 30 gallon is actually too small if you're returning to the hobby. May I suggest a 55 gallon, provided you have the room. More water means healthier fish and the work involved with a larger tank isn't a lot more than for a smaller one. Your choice of course.

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Most reactions

trending

Back