Msn

surly editing your profile to say you got msn helps as well,

Alandunne50(at)hotmail.com

Also this posting like this striate onto a forum can be a problem as e-mail bots scall posts all the time searching to new addys to spam!!!!!

surly editing your profile to say you got msn helps as well,

Alandunne50(at)hotmail.com

Also this posting like this striate onto a forum can be a problem as e-mail bots scall posts all the time searching to new addys to spam!!!!!

i get to much spam for them to even get through to my hotmail box :lol: god bless gmail :)

[email protected] :good:

i get to much spam for them to even get through to my hotmail box :lol: god bless gmail :)

Bizarrely, I get more spam on my gmail than I do on my hotmail. And I hardly ever use my gmail for anything - so how do you figure that ? :S
whereas I've had my hotmail for over 10 years and these days get less than 3 spam emails a day (that go through to my junkmail folder).

My msn address is in my profile.

i dont get spam at all because if i join any jsite i uncheck all th permissions for them to send me mail and share my email address plus when i sign up using gmail i add +"sitename" at the end and if they send me junk i filter it out

Bizarrely, I get more spam on my gmail than I do on my hotmail. And I hardly ever use my gmail for anything - so how do you figure that ? :S
whereas I've had my hotmail for over 10 years and these days get less than 3 spam emails a day (that go through to my junkmail folder).

My msn address is in my profile.
hotmail only allows you to have no many emails addresses marked as junk gmail has no limit if hotmail wasnt linked to msn id never use it :lol:

each to there own though :good:

Most reactions

Back