Moving.. Moving.. Moving..

Some LFS's will inflate your bags with oxygen for the longer journey, might be worth an ask.
Oxygen tablets will do..

Could that possibly pose a PH concern? Then again..London to Bristol can be a rather brisk journey late at night..what, 3 hours comfortably? I think it's a great idea with the waterbutt and heater, it will be interesting to see how you get on.

Best of luck lifting all that glass, that is the ONE thing that would really concern me if i ever had to move mine.

Terry.

current setup..
img_1410.jpg

new setup will be close as possible to this...
mghgjh10.png

so this was the moving boxes.. worker perfact..

img_0910.jpg

img_0911.jpg

we moved the at midnight.. 4 filters with water, and two boxes of fish with 30l water in each. took me 2hours to catching to fish to starting the car to leave.

img_0912.jpg

img_0913.jpg

fish arrived.. all of the on thir sides, i thought i am fooked.. then i found out its b coz i overdosed bag buddies.. fissh seems fing ant start eating in few hours..

brought the bits and fobs next day..

img_1010.jpg

cat litter and bog wood... with tropical sun looks, led lighting is going to be my next setup stuffs

img_0914.jpg

img_1011.jpg

img_1012.jpg

img_1013.jpg

brought the tank and stant next day.. tank was a mess.. it was hard to take the 3d bk ground.. even harder to take off silicon..
img_1014.jpg

img_1016.jpg

img_1017.jpg

cleaned and back and a side sprayed black

img_1018.jpg

img_1019.jpg

and its in its place and getting filled.. just see if the tank is still water tight..

img_1020.jpg

img_1021.jpg

img_1022.jpg

and today i manage sort out lighting and....

img_0710.jpg

img_0711.jpg

img_1023.jpg

img_1024.jpg

img_1025.jpg

and the setup with some of the plants..

img_1026.jpg

img_1027.jpg

img_1028.jpg

img_1029.jpg

thats all i done so far.. at the mo, tank is full and running with overdosed excel and tpn+ fish moving in on sunday..

moving a house to the another city is not easy..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back