Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have to admit, Hostel actually made me jump at a few parts. But otherwise it was an all gore movie. I actually think it was the amount of gore that made me jump.

I agree, it was an incredibly graphic movie. I think that the second one is even bloodier.

The one part in a movie that ever got to me was in a movie (sorry, I can't remember the name, I saw it a while ago), a dude got his family jewels ripped off, and it made me turn off the movie. That would hurt too bad.

Man, I'd do the same thing. I always get a bad feeling when someone's balls are injured in anyway.

So, are there any good horror movies in theatres? I do not want to see the remake of Prom Night or whatever it is, so do not suggest that.

Well, I just want to see Prom Night because I think it looks hilarious.

The Strangers will be coming out here pretty soon, and I've heard some good reviews about that, but apart from that movie, I don't think there are any.

I just saw the trailer for Quarantine, it looks like 28 Weeks/Days Later mixed with Cloverfield and the Blair Witch Project, but I still think it looks pretty good. There's a trailer here, in case anyone wants to watch it.

quarintine looks good
prom night isnt worth seeing its kind of cheesy and when I went everyone was jumping at everything while me and my friends where all like "oh my that is terrifing ahhhhhh hahahah ahhhhhh"

Well, Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll should be coming out this year. I think it looks good IMO. It's directed by Marilyn Manson however. I kinda wanna see it.

I don't think there is one out yet. It's still currently in production. You can read up on it though.

My big brother made me watch V when I was a kid....... Scared the crap out of me for about 10 years

Spice girls the movie, you wont sleep for weeks and will puke for 2

The Ring- The part where Samara comes out of the TV totally freaked me out... I went downstairs to get a glass of water that night and I didn't even dare to turn my head a fraction towards the living room...! XD
The Exorcist- The spider walk. I had a fear of stairs for around two days. Need I say more?
Shutter- ...I don't know. It just freaks me out. I keep expecting to see the girl every time I turn around :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back