Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Lol..
I got photographs of that mansion, as I love old mansions.
The bit that scared me the most was when the boy got lost in the house and was going towards that room at the top of the house.
There was few scary bits, but once you watch it more than once you begin to realise it was stupid in places.
I think stephen king goes over the top sometimes, room 1408 latest stephen king movie is aload of crap, couldnt wait for it to finish.

Yeah but when i watched it, i had the ugliest grilfriend possible and she kept walking in front of the tv
Was it the girl from the ring coming out of the well lol.

No she is a godess to the thing i had in my house rofl...

Room 1408 was crap, did you see both endings to it?

Why was there two endings didn't notice, sent the dvd to my son at uni as he like it and said it was good.
Never trust him anymore.
What was the second ending, I doubt it would make much difference anyway the whole film was a yawn.

watched gothika once before going to sleep and after seeing that girl move across the hall in like a twitchy slow motion but fast walking at the same time (if that makes sense lol) i didnt even dare to get up to go to toilet

Wasnt that film on last week I watched it and thought it was crap, didn't get it to be honest.

There was a directors cut version,

One ending he died.

The other he lived.

Ok thanks.
Got mixed up with another movie gothika seen it not bad.

I thought gothika was great, but any movie with halle berry in is good to watch :p

She ok.
The film I watched last week was sarah michelle geller and was set in japan.
The grudge just found it.
Terrible.
Didn't get it either, though don't think I wanted too.

That film sucks, she sucks, buffy sucks, she should go take her face for a **** :lol:

I liked the scream movies, but found them more funny thatn scary lol

I not keen on her either.
My son has all the scream movies he thinks there great.
Don't hear of her much now.

Just in the middle of watching Alien vs Predator and upon seeing the Alien I realised its bed time. I'm not sure I should be watching this right now. Anyway list any movie/s that kind of freaks you out and should not be watched at beddy bies time.

Alien or any of the Alien movies
Dog Soldiers

If Sean Pertwee's in it, you can go to sleep thinking about him and not the dogs, swoooooooooooooooooooooooon

I thought gothika was great, but any movie with halle berry in is good to watch :p

Agreed. Wicked movie.

I am a horror film fan, the scarier the better.

You should check out Madhouse if you like effed up movies.

You know what movie I saw I thought sucked? Hatchet. Seriously, horrible. I thought it had the stupidest ending ever, and the way the blood came out of people was ridiculous. But when that chick got the lower half of her jaw chainsawed off, I laughed. There is no way anyone could survive that. It was so cheesy too. I only say watch that movie if you want a good laugh.

Plus, it kinda seemed like a rip off of Pumpkinhead. Watch both. There are wayy to many similarites between those two movies.

i can do all the nightmare on elm street eating popcorn, the movie that i really hated was texas chain saw massacre-- whats a bloody nutter!!, we watched,HOSTEL in the same night- not too bad-this was all about a year ago, we also got LEATHERFACE which is and will be staying in the cellophane!
if i watch anything a bit scarey i have to sit with my back to something and a have a full veiw of the whole room..
a few nights ago, i tried to watch a movie i, forget what it was called, one with snoop dog playing a demented preacher seeking revenge for the killings of his family,a nyway got all cosy in bed, then shot out pressed stop on the dvd player,the screen went black and the bloody thing thing kept talking.....i ran to turn the lights on ( whilst humming very loud) and signed into MSN- and put alvin and the chipmonks on instead, i have now snapped the disk,as i have never been so scared in all my life( no not the chipmonks lol)- now when i see one of my favorite hip hop stars in a movie, i will check the box carefully, cos in all fairness it did say it was a horror,( i found out the next day) and have to say the music was minted!!

from sissy pants shelagh xxxxxxx

i havent but want to watch IT,the clown movie, what is it with clowns, we teach our kids to love them, then quite willingly sit down to be scared ####less by them when they have gone to bed... the mind boggles

I have to admit, Hostel actually made me jump at a few parts. But otherwise it was an all gore movie. I actually think it was the amount of gore that made me jump.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back