Dajuyu

Dajuyu

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 8.42.53 PM.png

ClownLurch

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
The Outlaws is a new U.K. two week old minor sitcom set in Bristol.
Rather bizarrely it features Christopher Walken as a Vietnam draft dodger who never got round to going back home. Possibly cos he keeps getting put in prison! I was hoping he’d do a bit of dancing at the house party in the second episode but was disappointed.
It’s showing promise although the main characters seem a bit characterture-ish but maybe that’s some sort of post modern showbiz in joke thing. Being written by the tall lad who co-wrote The Office and one of the writers on that Mayan motorbike gang show it may well be.
Im hopeful but not too hopeful for it.

OP
OP
Dajuyu

Dajuyu

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thanks for the review @ClownLurch it is intriguing indeed ,
Of course for me there are no other exception and it holds true right up till this day Year 2021.

All time favourite and forever lives !!!

10/10 stars ratings and warning ...it is never for the faint hearted ...

1635731668130.png

OP
OP
Dajuyu

Dajuyu

Fishaholic
Reaction score
The Outlaws is a new U.K. two week old minor sitcom set in Bristol.
Rather bizarrely it features Christopher Walken as a Vietnam draft dodger who never got round to going back home. Possibly cos he keeps getting put in prison! I was hoping he’d do a bit of dancing at the house party in the second episode but was disappointed.
It’s showing promise although the main characters seem a bit characterture-ish but maybe that’s some sort of post modern showbiz in joke thing. Being written by the tall lad who co-wrote The Office and one of the writers on that Mayan motorbike gang show it may well be.
Im hopeful but not too hopeful for it.
I believe you are referring to this number , I haven't watch it yet should be in my watch list sooner

1635731820753.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online