Movie Spoofs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I'm up there with spaceballs, But Robin Hood Men In Tights is great too

Waxwork 1 & 2

Waxwork 1 really isn't too much of a spoof really, just a goofy 80's "horror" (not really) movie.
Waxwork 2 on the other hand has quite a few movies they spoof. One of my fav movies :D

another, sadly oft forgotten, Mel Brooks film. Young Frankenstein! with all his, usual, cast at the top of their game. i still nearly wet myself if i hear, "Frau Blusher". and the scene with the darts........... pure classic. you can also add "High Anxiety" spoof of Hitchcocks "Vertigo". to the list too.

another "oldie". a spoof on SciFi, as opposed to another film. "Sleeper". with Woody Allen. again his, oft, chosen cast are at the top of their game. I'll never look at a VW beatle, in the same way again. lol. slapstick at its best.

Young Frankenstein was hilarious...tho old LOL i watched it on christmas eve

haha "African or European"

how about :

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Young Frankenstein was hilarious...tho old LOL i watched it on christmas eve

haha "African or European"

how about :

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.
I agree its old. but somewhat more "intelligent" than the "spoofs" we have now. dont you agree? maybe i'm just old, but satire does not always make a good spoof.

AHH, back in the day, when Monty Python was considered. "new wave".
"looking for the Holy Grail"! "dont worry, i told em we already got one".

classic line, for me, of all time.(life of Brian) "jammy #19###"! observation from a beggar, as Brian steps out of the crashed UFO. LMFAO.

Great to see so many python fans in here..and from so far a field as well..
all I can say is... i shall follow the gourd !!!

Just bought that recently...hadn't seen it in years,lol...
gotta admire the bravest man in the world,lol...near fell off the sofa at that bit..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great to see so many python fans in here..

that's because

Python>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

Tim the Enchanter has the best lines in that film

"Look at the bones!"
"some call me............................Tim"

Most reactions

Back