Movie Spoofs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Buddyboy67

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just watched "Balls of fury"...an insane film blending kung fu, a bruce lee plot, ping pong and def leppard...absolutely hilarious...Christopher Walken almost steals the whole show,lol...
Any other good movie parodies you would recomend, apart from the obvious "meet the spartans" and "scary movie trilogy"..????

If you like mel brooks, or even if you dont space balls is worth a watch its so stupid and funny, I know practically the whole script, rick moranis is amazing in it.

That's an all time classic..brilliant film..try "ice pirates" or family guy "blue harvest" as well if you enjoyed this.
Rick Moranis as the dark helmet was fantastic,lol...

Balls of fury is loosely based on "Enter the Dragon"..only with a ping pong match to the death, with the greatest players in the world taken to a secret jungle location..hilarious,lol..

Balls of fury is loosely based on "Enter the Dragon"

fair enough, I didn't even notice the connection. Thought it was an ok film but Walken does indeed steal the show. See the Ben Stiller/Jack Black film 'Envy' for another superb Walken comic performance (he should do more).

Airplane is a parody and possibly the funniest film of all time. Even Airplane 2, which just rehashes the same jokes, is still excellent. But I'm sure you've seen them.

Oh, just had a thought.....LIFE OF BRIAN. Parody and comic genius.

I find that recent parodies like Scary Movie etc. are not very good at all.

Its not really a spoof, but it is a parody of the kind of cop genre, Hot fuzz is Simon Pegg at his best, absolutley hillarious!
Finlay
:cool:

Both good movies therr, unfortunately both in my cupboard already,lol....
good to see the come back of the birt com but.....got run fat boy run as well but think hot fuzz is his best yet

I cant stand hot fuzz and shawn of the dead. I thought they were almost cringeworthy and boring, but i do hate that simon pegg person and the guy he worked with.

It was extremely tacky but Epic Movie was hilarious in parts. I think though, you'd have to see it at cinema with kids for full enjoyment, nothing better than the "mum, mum... mum whats so funny?" coming from all the kids. Mind you, i got that when watching Ice Age 3D, that was hilarious for adults!

Monty Python will always rule anything and everything though!

True, holy grail and life of brian are two of my all time favourites here..

"You're mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elder berries..."....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Had to watch hot fuzz a few times to appreciate it myself but must admit after several viewings it really grew on me...

Most of Mel Brooks movies are parodies of something, my two favorites are Blazing Saddles and Robin Hood Men in Tights. :good:

Most reactions

Back