Most Spectacular 120l Fish

Andypalf

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've got a 3 foot tank (120 litres roughly) and it's been a community tank since I bought it about a year ago. I've always loved the idea of having an Arowana but I know I can't (I don't have the budget or space for a bigger tank).

So my broad question....what's the most spectacular thing you can think of to keep in a 3 foot/120L tank?

Cheers
 
I've got a 3 foot tank (120 litres roughly) and it's been a community tank since I bought it about a year ago. I've always loved the idea of having an Arowana but I know I can't (I don't have the budget or space for a bigger tank).

So my broad question....what's the most spectacular thing you can think of to keep in a 3 foot/120L tank?

Cheers


A pair of Discus.....? or Golden Severum


Or how about simply a large shoal of Cardinal Tetras against a Background of lush green Plants.>Always eye-catching.

Depends what your budget is....
 
Dwarf Puffers - Mind you, you wont be able to have much else..lolol but they are soooooooooooooo cute! and full of character...
 
Good ideas guys. As I've only kept hardy community fish I think discus would be a large step up for me. But I'll look into them. And a Dwarf Puffer is a great idea....how large do they grow to?

Keep the ideas coming guys!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top