Moss Wall

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mr130gallon

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i want to make a moss wall for my 130 gallon, and its a 8 sq ft back wall, so i know it will take a crapload of java moss, i have quite a bit so ill do as much as i can now, but my question is, what can i attach it to? i want to have it suctioned to the back of the tank, unless there is a different way (ideas?) i was thinking of putting it inbetween two things of wire screen, but would that rust? what should i use?

if you read through the planted section there will no doubt be a few ideas,

one i read (forgot who it was) used a tank divider piece of plastic which had holes in for water flow.

but have a read through there and there will probabl be a few ideas

i read the one you are talking about too, but i have metal wire screen already, and if i can use it i would like to. i want to know if it will be bad, or if its ok

I don't think metal would be a good idea, I imagine it would rust, and release stuff into the water while it does.

What about those plastic craft 'screens' they use for hook rugs things or whatever? I imagine you could get them in big enough sheets and would be easy to cut to size.

My wall.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/321839-constructing-a-moss-wall-the-insta-wall-approach/

Yes, you would have to piece together multiple tank dividers, but you could link them with fishing line.

llj

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back