Quantity for sale: Lots
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £4 per golf ball size
Postage & Packaging:
Included in price
Photograph:
untitled1.jpg
untitled.jpg

This is a picture of the same moss in the same tank, grows different depending on where it is.

First picture is the moss growing near the top and the second picture is the moss grown by the bottom :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

How well does this sort of moss spread?

Very well and quick.

I found it grows well on wood (at a slanted angel) stones, even in plants lol. The second picture it the moss growing in the plant from where i last gave it a trim (the little bits got stuck in the plant and it just grew)

PM me your paypal. I'll take one lot.

Just re-read it. Golf ball size is small. I'll leave it. Thanks anyway.

Most reactions

Back