More Pics!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have to say this for Semper.... I thought of building a house where the walls were one giant aquarium

oh and by the way stix great tank

The wee man (Apisto) is looking gr8 m8, smashing tank... It's really comeing along! No sign of Apollo and Venus yet though :p :D (Bristlenoses). Wait 'til you get babies.... :thumbs:

Didnt know they where named! :lol: :D The trouble is its too bright for them with it being a planted tank, so they only come out at night when i turn the lights down :sad: I might put them in my other tank upstairs, but its only a 30x12x15"...

Oh well, nevermind, theyve spawned anyway!!! lol :D :D

Attachments

• Bristle_Eggs.jpg
    Bristle_Eggs.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 66
aawwww... :wub:

Thank goodness humans dont have that many kids, otherwise we would be broke after the first week! :p

Nice job, have fun, please send in a pic of the new fry if you can!

just need somewhere to uplaod this pic!! :S

Attachments

• Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 79
MrBink,

If your question is directed to me.....then no I don't have 175 tanks..................only 135 tanks!!!!!

I don't own a shop, but have them all in my basement!! At one time I was professionally breeding cichlids, but now I mainly import wild stock and do resale!!

If your interested, I posted a few pics of my racks/tanks in the members photo forum. You may have to go back a ways to find them though.

CM

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back