I'm amazed how quick they grow

Attachments

• DSC_0993.JPG
    DSC_0993.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0992.JPG
    DSC_0992.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 43
found 8 fry again today but now have a 10 Gallon fry only tank & they are growing much faster in there than the breeder/net box thing. None of the newborns seem phased by the bigger fry who could maybe eat them if they wanted too.
I put different foods in 4 times a day with the biggest feeding before lights out.
I've recently change my flake food & it seems to go down much better than the stuff I've used for maybe 20 years

More newborns today, I'm still growing out the first batch right now,That are a little over 5 weeks. Ive already given fry & some moms to friends as I can't cope ?.
These guppy moms are certainly keeping me busy during this lockdown

? More fry found again....Please stop now.
Ive given all of the adults away Except for 1 pair, Male & Female, Just till i put some more females in out of the grow out tank next week.
Got rid of the Zebras & only kept my Corys. Now i have a 30 Gallon full of fry ?. The first,Second & Third batch are still in the grow out tank now most of them are 8 weeks so i guess they will be starting with babies soon enough, Can already see some males chasing females. Help ?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay

Members online

Back