More Blue Ram Talk

§tudz

A True Oddball
Reaction score
Hi,

its seems that the rams have paired already, one male and the brightest colour female seem to have free play of the tank. While the other two females are hiding behind the filter and the large plant pot.

Would it be a good idea to remove these? would these two be ok in with 4 xray tetra, 6 phantom tetra, a chian loach, a bulldog plec and a few cories? or will they fight each other and the other fish?

OR

any suggestion for exchanging fish between tanks?

thanks

Sorry for the double post, but...

I removed the other two female rams, and the male and female, seem to have taken a peice of bogwood, as one end of the tank for their own. They wont let any of the USD cats, the platy fry or the plec anywhere near it, if they come close they chase 'em off.

and they take it in turns in swimming around the tank. example the male is sat cleaning the wood, and the female does a patrol, she arrives back at the wood and then they rubs sides, and the male goes on a patrol, and vis-a-vers-a.

They have been in the tank only a few days, and yet looks like I have the parameters all right for breeding them, I think I may see if the not-so-lfs will take back the other females, and maybe the USD Cats. gutted about having to take the USDs back, but happy that looks like I'll be able to breed the rams.

unless I can make a divide for the tank?

Most reactions

Back