Mixing Similar Fish

pixelpefekt

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Scotland - In the middle
After losing quite a few fish to white spot I'm left with 3 neons. I was thinking of boosting their numbers with Cardinals. Will the cardinals and neons shoal together?

Also, I've got 3 Harleguins and am thinking of adding a few more gold harleguins to the tank. Will the harlequins shoal with one another?
 
I have have both (cardinals and neons) and mine do.
Sam
 
Safety in numbers and all that, yes I would think they would shoal together :)
 
it's kind of like a compromise really with these things

having a group of 3 neons and 3 cardinals would be better than just the three neons, but getting 6 neons would be better still.....


it will improve things and it'll be fine, they'll school together and stuff but they'd probably eb a bit happier in a group of all their own kind.
 
Yeah they will work easily. Make sure to get the right number to avoid aggressiveness.
 
Yep Neons and Cardinals will shoal together!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top