Plant: Mostly Elodea crispa and Elodea najas, as well as a little bits of Heteranthera zosterifolia, Bacopa caroliniana, Ludwigia repens var. 'red', maybe baby Anubias spp. or bits of rhizome that can grow
Quantity for sale: 1 very large double handful
Sales price: Best offer by 21:00 this evening, and you have to be able to pay today as I already have the plants bagged. Post your offer below so that everyone can see. First offer can be £0.00
Delivery or collection: either
Postage & packaging: £3.00
Payment methods: Bank transfer, Paypal and Google Checkout (buyer covers all fees; seriously guys, it's not fair on me if you forget)
Location: Hopton-on-Sea, NR31
Quantity for sale: 1 very large double handful
Sales price: Best offer by 21:00 this evening, and you have to be able to pay today as I already have the plants bagged. Post your offer below so that everyone can see. First offer can be £0.00
Delivery or collection: either
Postage & packaging: £3.00
Payment methods: Bank transfer, Paypal and Google Checkout (buyer covers all fees; seriously guys, it's not fair on me if you forget)
Location: Hopton-on-Sea, NR31





Shame you didn't post that offer a couple of minutes earlier, you must have added it just as I'd checked to see if anyone really wanted the lot! I'll give you a shout when I'm next clearing out the tanks, which will be in a couple of weeks, I reckon. DanTheFishMan11 and Jnoosh, I'll let you two know too.






