Missing Dog In Devon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

blinky000

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I know a lot of the members on this forum are from England so I was hoping you could help me. One of my closest friends (who I actually met on a fish forum) lost her dog this morning. She's a Japanese Akita called Grace. She went missing from her garden in the Holsworthy area and hasn't been seen since 6:30am. She's grey, black and white and is very friendly. If you see her, or know anyone that has, can you please email [email protected].
Thank you very much.

grace.jpg

I live only about 10 miles from Holsworthy; I'll put the word about. Really hope she gets home; losing a dog is so awful; is she microchipped, do you know?

is she on dog lost yet http://www.doglost.co.uk/ has the owner contacted all pounds, vets, rescues, is she on facebook? you'd be surprised how many recues use FB for such things, there are also rescue forums if you'd like i can cross post for you especially to akita rescues

Sadly I can't be of practical help but I will send postive thoughts for the dog to come home!

Grace turned up at home almost exactly 24 hours after she went missing, the dirty stop out haha. Thanks for your help everyone :good:

Grace turned up at home almost exactly 24 hours after she went missing, the dirty stop out haha. Thanks for your help everyone :good:
Oh, that's great news!

So glad she turned up safe & well, her owners must've been frantic.
I had a GSP that used to go walkabout, it's a horrible feeling

Apparently Grace was beside herself with excitement when she saw her daddy. The other dogs ignored her for while after she came back though :lol:

hmmm she might of been on heat? glad they got her back

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back