Just went in MFI (yes the retail store) today only to find they had 3 goldfish around 2-3" in a small bowl with no filter & not only that it was just about half full! So in all they are in about 8L of water. They had it on top of a table which they where trying to sell.
Nice way to sell a table, make your home look great while three goldfish live in their own waste.
Here is a quick picture I took

This is just another store that thinks goldfish should live like this, because and I hear it all the time they had them like this when they were young or even better because they own grow to the size of the tank!
Is there anything we could do to get this tank changed or removed.
Nice way to sell a table, make your home look great while three goldfish live in their own waste.
Here is a quick picture I took

This is just another store that thinks goldfish should live like this, because and I hear it all the time they had them like this when they were young or even better because they own grow to the size of the tank!
Is there anything we could do to get this tank changed or removed.







