Meth Blue And Water Changes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

clareriley

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have had to add meth blue to a tank... scared me at first as I though OMG its blue but then I thoght ok this is meant to happen but 2 days later its still blue. I have done a partial wayerchange of 25% but no change. how often can I change the water and how much.

Are you using it for Ich? If so you are not really supposed to change filter or water whilst in treatment as far as i am aware, once treatment has finished a 10% water change and filter change is reccommend, need more info on what you are using it for since it so many uses to advise properly though.

Are you using it for Ich? If so you are not really supposed to change filter or water whilst in treatment as far as i am aware, once treatment has finished a 10% water change and filter change is reccommend, need more info on what you are using it for since it so many uses to advise properly though.

I added it to my 2 month old fry tank due to unknown flicking and the odd death with no cause. Not whitespot and it says that after 6 hours I can add carbon and such so I thought it must be treated after that time.

The lightening depends on how much you used. I use 7 drops per gallon in hatching tanks for angels, it takes 5 or 6 50% water changes to get the water clear.

Most reactions

trending

Back