Merry Christmas

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Im sure us teenager's are aloud some kind of booze :p

Either way, i have stashed a crate of fosters and a few bottles of cider :hey: :hyper:
got to grab myself some cider tbh. I Have some baileys from my dad's customer. (Hehe i x3 Baileys)

Either way, i have stashed a crate of fosters and a few bottles of cider :hey: :hyper:
now your talking Adam! Fosters :drool:
umm last time i tasted fosters i did'nt realy like it.. I LOVE stellia. :good:

ok one little tipple then, twisted my arm

drink_beer.gif
LOL Nelly xD Encourging us to save water :)

Merry christmas everyone.

it`s bound to be chaos here tommorow, so i just wanted to wish you all a very very merry christmas :)

lots of love
shelagh xxxxxxx

Are you the designated cook then Shelagh?

now your talking Adam! Fosters :drool:

mmm Fosters, I had a few pints of that last night :good: , I only like pear cider, I drank apple cider too much as an under-age terror!

Na i have the cheapest thing i can find for £1.50 ( apparntly pricey ) Still worth it though :p

I Think its german? something like that.

Still i love it :p

Baileys also. thats lovely.

Also. Yep magners is nice.

And Truck Did you like the little message i sent you over Xbox?

seems as-if i hit the wrong plane ;)

Hehe sorry but had to......enjoy yourself,going up or family coming down?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hope everyone has a fantastic day with good food, wine (Water) and company.
Happy crimbo

my family are mostly in wales- seen a few today, sam wont be here for xmas tho :( i`ll go up sometime in the new year
and thankyou for the pm :lol: you have the best time this xmas too xxxxxx

Well, I'm a little late but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Unfortunately for me I didn't get to drink since I had to work, but I'm planning to have a few this weekend.
biggrin.gif

it`s bound to be chaos here tommorow, so i just wanted to wish you all a very very merry christmas
smile.gif

lots of love
shelagh xxxxxxx

i was .. though i never really look forward to it as im a terrible cook
unsure.gif
BUT my 3 nephews and my neice ( who went to spend xmas in london with my neice) decided christmas would be much more fun here and all turned up yesterday morning...bannished me from the kitchen and made a gorgeous chicken curry for dinner i didnt even get to wash up
w00t.gif
..was a fab day, really has to be one of the best ive had- the kids had invited there dad and i was worried about falling out, but narr never happened :)
today everyone is just chilling out,and planning the surprise party for my daughters birthday tommorow :)

hope youve all had a great time too :)
shelagh xxx

Hey shelagh glad you enjoyed.....We just had a family gathering at my mother's.....16 of us, was a great day,i drove but still day was great....

Now got my nephews birthday on the 29th, were all heading to the pub for a nice carvery, then we have to arrange a surprise party for my parent's 40th anniversary :crazy: you get less time for murder :shifty:

Hey shelagh glad you enjoyed.....We just had a family gathering at my mother's.....16 of us, was a great day,i drove but still day was great....

Now got my nephews birthday on the 29th, were all heading to the pub for a nice carvery, then we have to arrange a surprise party for my parent's 40th anniversary
crazy.gif
you get less time for murder
shifty.gif

Haha!! i have that very same thought on a daily basis :lol: 18yrs.. oh boy.. id be free by now
lookaround.gif

sounds like youre having a fab time :)

it`s bound to be chaos here tommorow, so i just wanted to wish you all a very very merry christmas
smile.gif

lots of love
shelagh xxxxxxx

i was .. though i never really look forward to it as im a terrible cook
unsure.gif
BUT my 3 nephews and my neice ( who went to spend xmas in london with my neice) decided christmas would be much more fun here and all turned up yesterday morning...bannished me from the kitchen and made a gorgeous chicken curry for dinner i didnt even get to wash up
w00t.gif
..was a fab day, really has to be one of the best ive had- the kids had invited there dad and i was worried about falling out, but narr never happened :)
today everyone is just chilling out,and planning the surprise party for my daughters birthday tommorow :)

hope youve all had a great time too :)
shelagh xxx

Heh, my mum is not a bad cook. We had full Christmas dinner then Pavalova, Christmas pudding and Pafiterolls for afters. Was niiiice :). And obviously all the chocolates you can eat on Xmas...

Most reactions

Back