Member's Gallery Helpers required!!

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I will require quite a few people to help with the members gallery, as I have got some software setup. You will need to be able to give quite a bit of time, it should be quite rewarding but there are 100+ pages of images to do. The process...

You go through the rogues gallery, and download photos as you go through it, we can assign person 1 starts at page 1-5, person 2 5-10, person 3 10-15, and then if person 1 finishes 15-20, etc.... It should not take too long.

Once you have downloaded the images (you should call them eg: cfc.jpg inchworm.jpg (so that you know who is who). Then go to the website I give you and you can login, I think you can upload 5 photos at a time at present and under each you can enter a caption, ie in a group photo you could say (on left) or (on right) or if it is a very large group an arrow (draw in a photo editing program) to the right person may be sufficient, as the caption should not be too lengthy. It's essential the name is in the caption as this is the thing that will be searched for users, the whole list will be in alphabetical order. There currently *is* a comments feature however that will be removed if it is abused and results in us (myself and the helpers) having to spend time deleting comments which are unhelpful or stupid.

Please PM me if you are up for it, I really didn't sell it to you guys, but I really would appreciate any help and I know quite a few of you said you'd be up for it, if it sounds complex then it's not, it's very straightforward and quite speedy too!! Places will be limited.

Thanks,
William

Thanks everyone who has applied :D There may be 1 or 2 spaces left but we're almost half way through all the photos so far, and I am hesistant to accept everyone who applies because once the backlog has been cleared it may only be a few photos a week which need to be added. I have to say though, it looks truly excellent and can't wait to open it up for everyone, the list of helpers who should recieve a big thanks are (in no particular order) :)

Sorrell
Doggfather
Arfie
dwarf_dude
Lizard

:clap: :thumbs:

No places left :D All the pages have now been assigned and are in progress of being added to the gallery, hopefully we can open it up tommorow, once again thankyou everyone I thought it would take a week to go through 100 pages but it looks like it will take only just over a day!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back