Meet Zeus

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BigTuna

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Bored, so I decided to take some new picts of my cat jumping around the house. I'm a terrible photographer, so my skills don't do him any justice.

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

And here's an iphone video of him shaking a paw for treats. :D

He is a beautiful cat!! What a stunning creature!! So majestic looking!!

What is he like personality wise? Is he kinda of like a Bengal? Affectionate on his own terms and generally very vocal and far too smart for his own good?

He is similar to a bengal in that he is also part wild. Zeus has some African Serval in him. This makes him very unique. He doesn't talk as much as a Bengal, but when he does, he does it with a purpose! :D His chirps are loud and strange. He is extremely intelligent. He plays fetch and shakes a paw better than any dog I've ever seen. As for affection, he loves me in the morning when I'm getting ready for work because he knows treats are coming. Other than that he very much attaches himself to my wife. Someday I will try to get a video of him fetching to share with you guys.

He is lovely!!! I have never seen a cat with markings like that. Was it hard to find?

I miss having cats in the house so much. We are planning on getting 2 when we move. No sense dragging a bunch of buckets of fish, a hamster, AND 2 cats on a two day car ride. :hyper: Oh yeah, and two young kids :crazy:

I saw a baby swing, you have young ones too. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say you were a bad photographer, catching a cat in mid air is not easy! He is a very handsome puss.

He's getting too smart for Shake a Paw. He no longer waits at all for commands but just frantically swipes at my right hand while keeping an eye on his treat that is held by my left :D

sadly we had to give zeus away to a more suitable home. since the arrival of our first son, zeus became very territorial and began marking. rather than medicating him we decided to find him a more comfortable home for him. watching him get carried away at the airport was extremely tough. updates are getting less and less frequent but he is a very happy cat at his new home. miss the lil guy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back