Meet Albus - we're working on curing his fin rot and swim bladder disease (advice and encouragement welcome😊)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Another Albus update, because I can't stop showing this guy off :angel: He's still doing really good. Since I've decided he was going to stay it was time to update his tank. Last Prime Day I found a great deal on a 5g tank kit that is now my new rescue/hospital tank so Albus gets to keep his 10g. I removed all silk plants and replaced them with real plants. I didn't even remove him from the tank while I rescaped and he was such a good boy. Didn't even flare at me - just swam around looking at me like "Hey lady! What you doing to my home!?!" Plants are all new so it doesn't look like much right now but I'm sure it'll be really nice once things stop melting and start growing :) He's got two new snail friends in there now which he is totally fine with so maybe he'll get some shrimp pets at some point as well (I have a bunch of neos in my 20g, so we might try with a few culls at first). The new 24h planted tank light makes him shimmer and shine almost iridescently depending on time of the day. I took these pictures in the morning so he's shimmering pink in most of them.

AlbusNewTank1.jpg
AlbusNewTank2.JPG

AlbusNewTank3.JPG
AlbusNewTank4.jpg

Most reactions

Back