Maybe a bit creepy!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I don't have many photos of myself and all the ones I do have also have my daughter in as well. This is good though as her cuteness makes me at least 5% cuter just by proximity.

20200910_154924.jpg

20201129_141053.jpg

She's a cutie-mctootie! Loving those sunnies!
I'm obviously biased but she really is :) Also just because, here are a couple more. We spend quite a bit of time outside and in the woods. She is starting to learn some basic bushcraft and survival bits. Lots of fun and she loves it. This was after we had spent about 8 hours messing about in the woods.

20200616_211811.jpg

20200616_184744.jpg

I totally get that feeling. 100% worth it though :)
Heck yeah! 💪🏻who needs abs and one chin when you can have stretch marks and a double chin and be covered in something sticky most of the time?! 😍

I'm obviously biased but she really is :) Also just because, here are a couple more. We spend quite a bit of time outside and in the woods. She is starting to learn some basic bushcraft and survival bits. Lots of fun and she loves it. This was after we had spent about 8 hours messing about in the woods.

View attachment 148157
View attachment 148158
Where did you find that delicious-looking sandwich? I'm guessing a tuna-mayonnaise bush somewhere nearby. ;)👍

This is me...
View attachment 148159
I DO NOT look like that now 😭 unfortunately I chose to have babies, now I'm old, fat and the best I can do is an untidy curly bun 😂
Same here- but I have to admit that I wasn't as gorgeous as you to start off with.

I have managed to convince myself that I still look like a slender girl of 17 in certain lights (ultra-violet, probably 😄)

Heck yeah! 💪🏻who needs abs and one chin when you can have stretch marks and a double chin and be covered in something sticky most of the time?! 😍
My daughter gave me a hug when I left for work the other day. Was only when I got undressed that night that I noticed she had left a big sticky Marmite handprint on my back which I had been walking around with all day.

Still a lot more pleasant then when she was a baby with the leaky nappies and surprise "PooNami's".

This is me, about 30 seconds after crossing the finish line of a 100 mile footrace in Arizona 3 weeks ago. It took me a bit over 24 hours to finish.
Not my best 100 mile finish, but I did wear my best shirt for the last 20 miles of it :rofl:

View attachment 148163
Loving that shirt Rob! Where can I get one??

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back