May 2013 - Potm Banter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please place all banter for the Pet of the Month in this thread.

My stupid cat

75588389-7376-4B8E-8A7F-B370D03CBE2B-1975-0000013D609D9489_zpsdcfebc5f.jpg

That picture doesn't make sense.
He's standing.... Vertically?

Well you stand vertically don't you? lol
S/he's a cat - they can stand on anything!

It's a slightly sloping wall that she balanced on, hence why I took the photo for the comic effect.

Psst...there's a separate banter thread ;)

Is this the one that was hanging on to the tank in this month's voting competition?

JenJ said:
It's a slightly sloping wall that she balanced on, hence why I took the photo for the comic effect.

Psst...there's a separate banter thread
wink.png

Posts moved...

eaglesaquarium said:
Is this the one that was hanging on to the tank in this month's voting competition?

Psst...there's a separate banter thread ;)

Posts moved...
It is - is that ok or can they only be entered once? Sorry if I made a boo boo :(

If it wins in April, it will be disqualified from entering future competitions.  If it wins, you will also not be able to enter the pet of the month competition again for 2 months.

eaglesaquarium said:
If it wins in April, it will be disqualified from entering future competitions.  If it wins, you will also not be able to enter the pet of the month competition again for 2 months.
Ah ok. I did read the rules before I first entered these competitions but didn't pay much attention to those regarding actually winning :p

Can I leave this entry up pending the results? And I have a photo of my other cat on a bike for a future comp...:D

Yup.  If you win, I'll pull the entry.

Mamashack said:
Awww she's lovely Paradise!

Thanks :) She's very friendly when she knows you but if she doesn't she's so scared of everything bless her. And anything that bangs. She hates things that bang or clap. I once caught my hand on my laptop gently and she ran out the room with her tail between her leg. She was supposed to be a gun dog but she wouldn't train properly so was put up for adoption and has been with my partner since she was 12 weeks old.

Wow they suss them out so young?? She's got a good home now tho.
My pooch is ok with thunder, and gunshots (we live near a farm where they regularly shoot things - vermin I hope!), but he's a wuss when it comes to fireworks. He has a hidey-hole in the bathroom which is slap-bang in the middle of the house so no windows.
Good luck with Honey. If I get Ginger (puppy) in time I'll be entering her photo too. If not I'll wait for the next one.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back