Gun
Fish Crazy
Hi guys
I'm going to be setting up a couple of 2ft tanks tomorrow. I've attached a pic of a small filter from a fry tank, which I hope I can use to speed up 'cycling' on the 2 footers.
[img=http
/img216.imagevenue.com/loc392/th_55211_Picture_013_122_392lo.jpg]
This filter is from a 18x10x12 tank and has not been touched for 12-14 months. The tank used to have 3 guppies in it, only 1 left now.
Can parts of the wool be used to speed/start off the cycling of the 2x 2 footers?
Also, say I filled 1-2 fry tanks (18x10x10) and added some of the mature media..how long would it be before I could add fish?
I'm going to be setting up a couple of 2ft tanks tomorrow. I've attached a pic of a small filter from a fry tank, which I hope I can use to speed up 'cycling' on the 2 footers.
[img=http
/img216.imagevenue.com/loc392/th_55211_Picture_013_122_392lo.jpg]This filter is from a 18x10x12 tank and has not been touched for 12-14 months. The tank used to have 3 guppies in it, only 1 left now.
Can parts of the wool be used to speed/start off the cycling of the 2x 2 footers?
Also, say I filled 1-2 fry tanks (18x10x10) and added some of the mature media..how long would it be before I could add fish?







