April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a go at this :)

Entry:
fishpics2002-1.jpg

I'll edit in a verification in a little bit I forgot about the card with my name on it :look: :blush:

Caesar my male betta, he is very photogenic :) hes been chilling with me out on the kitchen table the past two days cus im in the process of cleaning my room, he will sit and stare at me like he watched me do my nails today, he still doesnt know what to about the dogs barking yet lol but he loves people :)

Entry:
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Verification:
IMG_5382.jpg

Caesar my male betta, he is very photogenic :) hes been chilling with me out on the kitchen table the past two days cus im in the process of cleaning my room, he will sit and stare at me like he watched me do my nails today, he still doesnt know what to about the dogs barking yet lol but he loves people :)

Entry:
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Verification:
IMG_5382.jpg
My fighters called Caesar too........ =P

Entry:
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Verification:
IMG_5382.jpg
My fighters called Caesar too........ =P

Lol nice, it was some thing bout his coloring and short temper that reminded of Caesar idk why

thanks i lit about to upload his proof photo uploaded to my computer went to look at the picture and it was currupt so ill have to get it tomoz :)

My first attempt! This is Chester, my leopard ctenopoma (spotted African leaf fish)!
Entry:
spottedleaffish.jpg

Verification:
fotm.jpg

Oh what the heckk. Heres my Fronty :) If verification isn't up to standards let me know. He was a bit shy today.

Entry
P1090599-1.jpg

Verification
P2290610.jpg

January? Did I Quantum-Leap or something? Are we in 2013?

Good; means the world didn't end after all =)

Only arsing mate; that angel looks fantastic =)

Thanks guys :)
It says January because he died in January, and I didn't have time to enter him into the competitions then. My tank cracked, some of you may have heard. I loved this guy... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back