Manzanita Wood

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Spurry

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi I've got a pice of manzanita as far as I know it was bought from planted tanks for around £30 I've never used
It As I could not get it to fit with in setup
So I need to sell it and buy something different

Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: not needed
Collection: can meet up some where close
willing to post: prices in post #11 of this thread..
Sales price: £17

Photograph: wood is sat on my juwel rio 180 so you can see the size, I will put a tape on it tomorrow and add the sizes

woodsize.jpg

9f1c80c6.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted

right the wood is 0.925kg in weight, depending on how you want it posting and making the box fit the max allowed
next day is £7
recorded is £5
second class recorded is £4

now if the weight goes above 1kg it goes to £9 next day and £5.70 recorded and is all that fails it will have to go by parcel force at £11

please let me know if any of the above are around what you want to pay and i will box it the get a final price

cheers

Try interparcel.com very reasonable prices on parcels. I have used them many times with no problems.

I Should have logged on earlier. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Try interparcel.com very reasonable prices on parcels. I have used them many times with no problems.

I Should have logged on earlier. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
well its not gone yet but there a picking order so you never no you luck lol....

If you can get it second class recorded that would be most fantastic :)
ok i will give it ago as long as you would want it at £21 if it goes over 1kg with packing it has to go 1st class and that £1.70 more

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back