Male Japanese Blue Grass Guppy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Woahhhhh they're so pretty! Makes my yellow pingus look very bland! Lol. Wish I had a few of those!

Thank you all.

They are my F1 from 2 pairs of parents. Unfortunately, all them short live. I had one female that was backcross with her daddy, but she didn't make too. She looked like having bad constipation. Last two days, she gave birth to 3 still borns, 2 live babies but eventually died.

So,I am keeping these juveniles so dearly. I hope to get some that breeds true for continuity.

Woahhhhh they're so pretty! Makes my yellow pingus look very bland! Lol. Wish I had a few of those!

You must be joking. Yellow pingus are beautiful too.

When you breed Blue Grasses, you will get Blue, Red and Blau. Blau aren't that popular as it has simply some dark blue plain colour on its body and the better one, will have that popular nike sign like other of its peers too. I have some blaus (male and female) from this batch and I didnt see any small grass dots on their tail.

So, breeding Grass is just like 3 in 1. Breed one and get three, LOL!

You must be joking. Yellow pingus are beautiful too.

Yes they are very beautiful. How do you go about breeding them? Just leave them alone and let them breed? With my pingus I have 2 pregnant females right now. Should I use a breeding tank? Or just try to get them out of the main tank? It's a planted 8 gallon with 3 males 3 females. (had 3 females but 1 was a runt and died.

Yes they are very beautiful. How do you go about breeding them? Just leave them alone and let them breed? With my pingus I have 2 pregnant females right now. Should I use a breeding tank? Or just try to get them out of the main tank? It's a planted 8 gallon with 3 males 3 females. (had 3 females but 1 was a runt and died.

Mof, I dont simply let them in a community tank and breed on their own but I will put them in an 8-gallon breeding tank. The tank will be bare with just an appropriate size sponge filter. As a precautionary measure against parents eating their fries, spawning mop normally is used when delivery is near. Male is removed earlier and the female removes on the second day of delivery. Fries are fed on second day onwards.

So, thats it.

I know this thread is old but I am only just back!
Noor I have to say your guppies are incredible! I love looking at your pics, I remember seeing your albino red ones you were breeding they were gorgeous too! Well done!

Yes, it is old thread but like Old Johnnie Walker, he he!

I like you was back just 2 days ago, he he.

To be honest, I am revamping my setup and starting the bluegrass again. 

Hopefully this round will get me better ones.

Oh, you reminded me of the albino red guppies.  Now they're not with me .... I keep the grass only.

Oh that's a shame, they were beautiful as well. 
Welcome back! Can't wait to see more pics.

Woooow I'm breeding guppy at the moment I hope I can get some like them

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back