Maidenhead Aquatics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not all the stores stock them, but they can all order them in for you. The prices will be rrp, but remember the price match guarentee.

Cheers Char La,

I found that out yesterday, they stocked almost every brand except eheim lol, they said they could order it in and price match but I need it in quite a hurry because my other eheim started leaking so I currently dont have a filter running on the tank.

I have ordered one from warehouse-aquatics

Andy

I hate it when companies say they can order it in, if you wanted it ordered, you would buy it online and get it cheaper, this just aint LFS im talking about, just all shops in general. I wonder if MA would price match against online companies prices.

Well my local Maidenhead Aquatics in Fairoak did price match the www.seapets.co.uk Juwel Rio 240 offer of £350 for:-
  • The standard tank
  • Upgraded Juwel pump from 600 to 1000
  • The matching cabinet
  • Substrate (MA gave me 25Kg of "Congo sand" to replace 30Kg of "Dorset gravel"
  • Tank backing
  • Water conditioner (two little bottles of "Aqua Safe")
  • 12cm fish net
  • Free delivery
MA also price matched SP's £50 offer for the "Nutrafin Master Test Kit."

All they asked me to do is take in a printout of any online offer and they will match like-for-like. I got the great price and get to support a LFS (albeit with reduced profit margins)... Win-win!
good.gif

Have a look on their website, I know they do spares but not sure about a full new filter. Although, you could call your local store up and ask if they would be willing to order in?

All they asked me to do is take in a printout of any online offer and they will match like-for-like. I got the great price and get to support a LFS (albeit with reduced profit margins)... Win-win!
good.gif

Thats good to know, I will see if they will match some prices for me this week as I need to get some bits, thanks for letting us know :good:. I will report back if my local Maidenhead Aquatics will price match against online prices.

they will match online, as long as it is stock, just print out the info and the price and they will do it for you

they will match online, as long as it is stock, just print out the info and the price and they will do it for you
Excellent :good: , my local MA is only 5 minutes walk and I did not know they price matched. I need an API master test kit as mine is getting low and can I find this for about £20 online. I will see if they will match that. Will print out tonight and go along tomorrow. Im thinking all the savings I can make now and I wont have to go far, I dont know if thats a good or bad thing :lol: Gonna have to have some self control or im gonna do some real bad damage to my wallet.

As long as the print out states the price and any delivery charge even if its free, they'll match it. Any dry goods, just not plants and fish. And they'll price match any online stores just not ebay, for obvious reasons.
Its a lot better than ordering online because if it arrives broken or breaks before the guarrentee runs out its a pain to sort out with an online company.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back