Everyone knows that monitors and speakers and televisions produce magnetic fields, but does anyone know if it will effect my fish? I wanted to place my 5gal hex on my computer desk, where it will be near a monitor AND magnetically sheilded speakers. Will these affect her?
And also, will there be a way for me to acclimatize her to the sounds of the speakers that close? If so how to do it? If there isn't I can easily move them...
And also, will there be a way for me to acclimatize her to the sounds of the speakers that close? If so how to do it? If there isn't I can easily move them...

so to be honest fat guppy buy an Headphone so can listen to loud music or the fish will be DIZZY LOL but GL thought

didn't like that much...
, but on accident of course)
) Guess we'll have to move it... (the tank or the woofer one...)






