Lunar Eclipse

Swizz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
The UK is to be expecting to see a rare sighting, this evening. A lunar eclipse! Well only half of the UK, actually.

The event will start around 6:30pm and end at 10:03pm, for those who are able to see it.
The best time to see it, will be around 9:15pm

Cheers droogy, very cloudy and dull here so it feels like a lunar eclipse anyway, have fun, viddy well little brother viddy well :good:

Its very cloudy here so dont think i will see it. Got may camera on charge just incase :good:

Currently 4:44am and the lunar eclispe has started above Australia, apparently it is going to set while still in totality. But at least where I am the sky is crystal clear :rolleyes:

Time where I am in Australia is now 5:22am and the moon is totally red. Beautiful.

Its here, in Ireland, Northern Ireland to be exact.

Oh no, its just a cloud.

20fyp7a.jpg

ndlegy.jpg

The best shots I could get from where I was situated. Shame it was cloudy

100% cloud cover all evening where I am, as per usual when anything interesting is happening in the sky *sighs*

It was fantastic seeing the moon all red, just wish my cmaera was up to taking decent moon photos :sad: . Almost everytime I hear there is going to be an asteroid shower or something interesting its either going to happen around 3am and I have to work the next day or worse the weather conspires against me and clouds fill the sky.

Most reactions

Back