Lucky Fish Game #13

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

modernhamlet

Just this guy...
Reaction score
Rules:

1: The person who starts the game (the games master) thinks of a fish and posts a small clue as to the type of fish it is. After 3 guesses he/she should post a new clue.

2: No one may ask 2 questions in a row. After a question has been asked you must wait until someone else has asked a question before you may ask a new question.

3: You may make a guess after a question but you cannot make 2 guesses in a row either. After a guess you must wait until someone else has asked a question before asking another question or guessing again

4: Questions must only be answered YES or NO

5: All fish should be posted in common and/or scientific name if the fish has too many common names.

6: The person who correctly guesses the fish is the games master for the next round and should start in a new thread with a new game number and a copy of the rules.

Small = under 4 inches
Medium = under 12 inches
Large = over 12 inches

Clue #1: Stanford President

What does John Hennesy have to do with it?

Is it commenly known to someone who has been in the hobby only 6 months?

Its a semi popular college. (Where all the kids go if they can't afford Harverod)
Thats why i found it confusing...

What does John Hennesy have to do with it?
Not a Yes or No question...

Is it commenly known to someone who has been in the hobby only 6 months?
No

bloozoo said:
Who and what is Stanford?
Alright, just to keep everyone on the same page. I know it's not Cambridge or Oxford, but we Americans do actually have a few good universities. Stanford is one of them. Sorry to go obscure on the clue.

Ah ok - clueless, so I'll sit this one out...... :/
not knowing anything about the college or it's president it's kinda impossible to even have a wild guess.

What the heck, I'll just throw in a random wild guess - completely unrelated to the president of the college :p

Is it from Africa ?

Oh snap, I'm going to lose this one I bet.

Is it FW?

OH!
Chinese Algea eater...Commen plec?
huh...Have people on this forum brought it up commenly?

American Flag Fish ? !
Shazaam. Nicely done, bloozoo! So much for being clueless!
hehe
happydance.gif
I saw the light !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back