Lovely Betta Splendens (Siamese Fighters)

jameshughes1989

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Livestock: Betta Splendens
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Change on Stock, moving on from the betta obsession!
Delivery or Collection: Collection Preferred, postage can be arranged at extra cost.
Sales price: Open to sensible offers
Postage & Packaging: Ill have to check
Photograph:

Metalic Blue Halfmoon Plakat

DSC00247.jpg

(Please note: I am not a great photographer and the pics dont do the fish justice

I am open to offers but if you look through ebay these kind of fish sell for a lot, so please take this into consideration.

Any Questions, just ask!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Im not sure on postage tbh, I'd have to look. Please be aware that Ive never posted fish, but am confident I could do so well.

Im pretty sure the HMPK is roughly six months old now.

Im not sure of the HMBF tbh, but I'd say at a guess that he was about the same age. He is still quite small and is a proven breeder. I have bred him, although unsucessfully raising the fry. He is a great nest builder and was very gentle with the female.

It was less aggression, more seduction with him, very interesting to watch. He is my pride and joy, I just fancy a change now.

OOh nice HMPK, How much you want for him? I am MOST interested!

I am in London, Shipping shouldnt be a problem as I had a betta shipped to me last friday and he survived the trip. Was double bagged and boxed with bubblewrap.

How does 8 quid plus shippinhg costs sound?

I was hoping for a wee bit more than that, especially considering some on ebay are from £15 up to £30.

Shipping isnt a problem.

haha, lets make it easier and you give me a guesstimation of how much you want for him + shipping costs or maybe add shipping cost into the total.

Let me see what I can come up with aka ask the misses (bank manager)

WOW, love the first guy, he's gorgeous :) Wish I could have another tank :lol: £20 delivered is a bargain :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back