Loud Filter!

Johnlenham

Fish Crazy
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lenham,Nr Maidstone. Kent
Any ideas how I can shut this thing up lol.
I got a Superfish aqua 40 through the door yesterday to house my Betta and the filter that came with it looked nice but god did it rattle so I switched to the Fluval one I had and its quieter but still noisy compared to even my 65 liter tanks one!

Got a piece of tight wrapped around it to stop my betta getting blasted but anyideas? I do have a small Elite filter but its only rated up to 11l...mines 27 :(
 
its an internal ?? ( i assume for the size of tank)

either way u could try taking it apart giving it a clean and putting it back together again,,,oh i see you have tights on it, i did this and it killed the filter for some reason, try it in the sink without tights on and see if its still noisy, if it is then obviously it cant be used with tights and you`ll need another one,
not all filters are silent but i wouldnt expect any of them to be this annoying.. if its new and cant be resolved, send it back :)

ps, if u ask in the betta forum, they will give you lots more advice ,,maybe even getting away wiithout using a filter :/ they know their stuff over there tho :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top