Plants:
Quantity for sale: dont know not counted, but enough to fill a 300l tank
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: FREE
Postage & Packaging: NA
Photograph:

005-59.jpg

003-88.jpg

I do not know what plants are in here apart from some Java Fern, amazon sword and java moss, the rest I have no idea what they are, there are a load of floating lilly type plants with massive roots. I am looking for someone to take the lot as I dont have time to sort through them all and set up another tank for them and sell them individually to raise funds for my fish rescue. All these plants came from a recent rescue tank, will need washing off before adding to your own tank. You will need to bring your own bucket as I need mine, got no chance on earth of me posting this lot, way too many, there must be a few quids worth of plants in this bucket.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

My e-mail address is in my profile, you might be better off sending me an e-mail as I am really busy at the moment and Hubby checks the e-mail. Thank you
smile.png

Would you be willing to post them? I would happily pay for the costs. please let me know

dam you for there before me if that offer falls through i'll be willing to cover postage as well

edit never mind, if you do split i'll take the crypts for postage cost

Sorry I really dont have time or packaging materials to sort through this lot and post bits and pieces at a time. its a massive amount of plants, if someone wants to take the lot and make a few quid posting them out it might be worth a journey.

To give you an idea of volume of the plants this is the tank with them in.

fishtank2.jpg

Really wish you could post them, even stuff them in a tescos bag or something I'd love all of that
evilmad.gif

wish u could post my tank needs some plants pls post them ;0)

Most reactions

trending

Back