Lost Land Of The Jaguar

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
GB
I know its not exactly fish related to some extent but its still has fish in it so nur :D.

I just wondered whos been watching it, I think its amazing, Covers such a wide variety of animals etc. Ive watching the first and second episode so far which can be caught on the BBC iPlayer, and the third and final installment is comming this wednesday on BBC 1/2.
 
i've watched episode 2 - thanks to iPlayer - -
and definitely gonna watch the first episode - - (kinda watched the 2nd first) lol
and will wait for the final episode - -


:good:
 
i've watched episode 2 - thanks to iPlayer - -
and definitely gonna watch the first episode - - (kinda watched the 2nd first) lol
and will wait for the final episode - -


:good:

Lol bit bland :D, What did you think of it?

TBH I liked it because it covered so much:

Spiders, Snakes, Insects, Birds, Moneys, All primates, Caymen, Lots and Lots of fish, Rodents, Marsupials, Rock climing, Waterfall Absailing, tree climing it covered so much its brilliant.
 
Superb program, but all those spiders. I spent most of it hiding behind the couch.
 
Superb program, but all those spiders. I spent most of it hiding behind the couch.

Haha I must admit Im so scared of spiders aswell, But interesting when they found that new fish near the camp. And that huge sabre tooth tetra!!!, its teeth were huuge
 
Lol bit bland :D, What did you think of it?

TBH I liked it because it covered so much:

Spiders, Snakes, Insects, Birds, Moneys, All primates, Caymen, Lots and Lots of fish, Rodents, Marsupials, Rock climing, Waterfall Absailing, tree climing it covered so much its brilliant.

:lol:

but look how captivating is the front image---
who wouldlike to miss such a thing - - hahaha

121820804497863.jpg


would love to think i'm one of the film crew - - :hey:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top