tttnjfttt
I have a point, just don't ask me what it is
- Joined
- May 21, 2005
- Messages
- 2,812
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I haven't found any decent LPS/LFS within an hour of my house, so now I'm broadening my search. I really don't want to drive an hour an a half, so I thought I would ask here. I'm willing to drive to Reno, NV or to Sacramento, CA (or anywhere inbetween). I live at Lake Tahoe.
The store is Ofishal Aquarium, in Reno, NV. Their web page looks decent, and it appears atleast the owner knows some stuff. I am specifically looking for african Cichlids, so if you know about that, it would be great.
If any one knows of any other stores that you would recomend, I'd really appreciate it.
The store is Ofishal Aquarium, in Reno, NV. Their web page looks decent, and it appears atleast the owner knows some stuff. I am specifically looking for african Cichlids, so if you know about that, it would be great.
If any one knows of any other stores that you would recomend, I'd really appreciate it.
well, if you do happen to come down to san francisco for a visit, there are 3 good shops that i know of off the top of my head. there is one in chinatown, broadway st, one near ccsf, on ocean ave, and one in sunset, on taraval. why dont you order fish online? the 20 dollar shipping doesnt seem like much when you think of the time and money you are using to drive around.






