Look What I Have

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh my goodness, that has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. :wub: What are you going to call it? Please keep us updated with pics of the growth :D Thanks

Oh my goodness, that has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. :wub: What are you going to call it? Please keep us updated with pics of the growth :D Thanks

She hasnt been named yet and is needing one.
Yes i will put regular pics on of her growing but when she is 3 months old she will be looking for a loving home with mum :unsure:
Unless i get attatched to her first :rolleyes:

I so wished you were closer to me as I would love to "rescue" them from you. 3 months time will be about the time I will be looking to rescue.

When I first saw the pic I thought it was a rat! Coming from someone who has 2 chins themselves!!

Do you rescue chins?? Do you sell on when fit & healthy? If so where are you?

When I first saw the pic I thought it was a rat! Coming from someone who has 2 chins themselves!!

Do you rescue chins?? Do you sell on when fit & healthy? If so where are you?

Yes we run Chinchilla rescue,I am part of www.chinchillas4life.co.uk
I am In Cumbria but we are also based in Bradford and Leeds.
We dont sell chinchillas on though :S all details are on our site

Chinchillas scare the #### out of me one bit me when i was a wee little kid and it hurt rly bad :(

I think these two beautiful girlies are getting a bit of a bad rap on here! :wub:

Graham they're gorgeous. I didn't realise you had a Bradford "base" - not far from me. Sadly I have no room for small furries at the mo (various elderly rats now) but if I hear of anyone else looking for a chin, I'll pass on your website details!

I've never had the pleasure of owning a chin myself - how much are they into human contact (compared to rats for example)? :)

She looks like the sky, blue and fluffy white clouds - sorry trying for name inspiration there. Lani means sky/heaven in Hawaian.

I think these two beautiful girlies are getting a bit of a bad rap on here! :wub:

Graham they're gorgeous. I didn't realise you had a Bradford "base" - not far from me. Sadly I have no room for small furries at the mo (various elderly rats now) but if I hear of anyone else looking for a chin, I'll pass on your website details!

I've never had the pleasure of owning a chin myself - how much are they into human contact (compared to rats for example)? :)

She looks like the sky, blue and fluffy white clouds - sorry trying for name inspiration there. Lani means sky/heaven in Hawaian.

Yes Bradford is the main section of the rescue,you wouldnt belive how many are in the rescue its so sad :(

They can become quite tame but they like to have a mad run around when its free time where rats are happy to climb on you
I like the name Lani actually

Lani Today now weighing 69g

Attachments

• kit_013.jpg
    kit_013.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 48

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back