Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13th november

• Total voters
Looks like I should be able to make this after all :D

Look forward to meeting peeps there on Saturday

Soooooooo where are we meeting then?

Me and Dawn (Nightlife20) will be getting into New Street at about 11am. The Sea Life Centre is about 15 mins walk apparently (according to the website)

Are we meeting at the train station? If so, I'd suggest the lobby at the bottom of the escalators that lead up to the Pallasades Shopping Centre at Say 11.30.

Alternatively meet at the aquarium at 12?

Any ideas?

Can't Come. :grr: :no: :sad:
mad54.gif

Stupid wife ruined it. Decided to Do some Overtime Even though she knew i have had this planned fo ages.
mad16.gif

I couldn't get To Birmingham and Make it Back to Pick her Up from Work. She Refuses to get the Bus back from work, even tough it drops her 10 mis Walk from Home.

I am so Mad at her for Ruining this for me. Was looking forward to a Nice day Out.

Now sitting at home doing Nothing. Might Punish her by Getting loads of Tanks stuff with her Card :shifty: :shifty: :angry: :angry:

sign04.gif

aww, too bad Gill :( ill be going soon :D im getting excited lol,..look out for the rather lost looking kid in the green day hoody, thats me lol. :p

Thanks guys.

I made that Card burn
Did a Huge Grocery Shop for all teh Luxury Taste the Difference Range and Bought Loads of treats for all the Fish.

New Bloodworm feeder + Bloodworm and Snails for the Puffers, Missed out on a Clearseal Tall Hexagon Complete Setup For £10.00 By 2 Minutes.
And Lots of other treats MealWorms for the Parrots and Daphnia, Artemia and More Bloodworm for the Other fish and Bettas.

A lovely fIt to explode (eggs) Female Crowntail for Mr Grumps. He is Now Displaying to her and making a Bubble Nest.

Some ottos to spread for all the Tanks

£30 Top Up for my PHone.

Anything else You Guys Can Think Of...... Come On You guys are more Evil Minded than Me :rofl:

Sorry I couldnt make it in the end guys. Had to play Florence Nightingale in the middle of the night and didnt get home until gone lunch time!

Glad you made the card burn Gill, sounds like you got some nice goodies there :D

Sorry you had to miss out too Sunflower :/

Was quite cold waiting outside the Sea Life Center but was worth the wait when we got in. That underwater tunnel was breathtaking and those turtles :wub:

Great to meet up with Devils Advocat, Vixen & Helloheffalump :D

Hope you guys found the station again :p

Most reactions

Back